Industrial Waste Management
As an expert in treatment and recycling of hazardous waste, Pride Chem is South East Asia’s largest licensed solution provider for spent cupric chloride, spent alkaline etchant and sulphuric acid waste. We are able to provide timely waste collection service to minimize customer’s downtime.
We works towards zero waste discharge through converting the waste into useful semi/final products where possible.
Why Your Company Should Have Proper Industrial Waste Disposal?
Proper industrial waste management and disposal is a crucial process for many companies. Be sure that your company is complying with local environmental regulations when it comes to industrial waste disposal by contacting one of our friendly staff on our contact page.
In Singapore, Pride-Chem is licensed by NEA to collect and treat the following wastes:
- Spent cupric chloride and ferric chloride
- Sent alkaline etchant
- Spent hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid
- Spent ammoniacal solution
- Spent copper sulphate
- Metal hydroxide and oxide sludge
- Empty chemical drums/ containers contaminated with residue of acids and alkalis
In Malaysia, Pride-Chem is licensed by DOE to collect and treat the following scheduled wastes:
- SW 204 – Sludges containing one or several metals including chromium, copper, nickel, zinc, lead, cadmium, aluminium, tin, vanadium and beryllium
- SW 206 – Spent inorganic acids
Get in touch with Us
Contact us for additional product and pricing information today!